1. Only those artists and others who have been pre-approved by the jury may participate in the show.
2. All artwork must be original in design and be for sale. Work must be shown by the artist, and not by an agent
sales representative, or relative.
3. Photo ID and vehicle information will be required upon check-in.
4. TENT RULES:
TENTS MUST FOLLOW THE CITY OF NAPLES FIRE DEPARTMENT RULES FOR WEIGHT REQUIREMENT. “Tents shall be anchored by ballasts with one (1), twenty-five pounds (most artist have 50 or higher) ballast securely attached to each side pole Metal grids, furniture, water jugs do not constitute the required ballast.
TENTS MUST BE SUBSTANTIAL AND SAFE. Tents must be white and measure 10’ x 10’ Art Fest Naples will not be responsible for damage. Artists must provide an appropriate and substantial display and keep the design area clean.
5. Fine art reproductions that are signed and numbered are allowed.
Reproductions may not occupy more than 30% of the display.
6. All paintings should be appropriately framed or mounted. Work not framed must be in a protective covering or
displayed in a portfolio.
7. NO BUY-SELL PERMITTED. One of kind, handmade clothing qualifies as Wearable Fiber.
No kits or manufactured work, novelty crafts, knitting, decoupage, kit jewelry, and/or ceramics cast from molds
will be eligible. Craft items not qualifying as “fine art” will not be accepted.
8. Artists may enter more than one category for judging. Three images of work are required for each category.
One jury fee is required for each category.
9. Each artist is responsible for collecting Florida State sales tax (7%) on all sales made during the festival and
mailing the proceeds directly to the Florida Department of Revenue.
10. Cancellations made by notifying Art Fest Naples: Partial refunds before Nov 15, 2023.
Cancellation on or after Dec 4 may be applied for the following year fully or partially with permission.
11. No refunds will be made in case the festival cannot be held due to an act of God, such as inclement weather.
12. REGISTRATION AND SET-UP: Set-up begins Friday at 9 am
If you are arriving after 5 pm on Friday or for Saturday set-up, please notify the show director in advance.
All booths must be set-up by 10 am Saturday for judging and visitors.
13. Complimentary coffee and continental breakfast is available early Sat. and Sun. morning - info at check-in.
Complimentary bottled water is offered for artists throughout the weekend at the Committee Booth. 14. To be eligible for judging, booth displays must be completed by 10 am on Saturday morning.
15. Artwork will be juried by experienced, qualified and nonbiased judges beginning at 10 am on Saturday.
Award Ribbons will be presented on Sunday morning and posted at the Committee booth.
16. 24 hour/ Overnight security will be provided by the City of Naples Police or private security company.
Artists have full responsibility for any damage or loss to their work or display.
17. No drugs or alcohol allowed.
18. The Art Fest Naples Committee and the City of Naples Fire Department will review all displays to
ensure compliance with the rules of the show.
19. See #4 Tent Rules. City of Naples Fire-Rescue Requirements for Weight requirements for Tents.
20. NOTE: There can be no driving of vehicles or parking within the park or on the park's grass.
Be prepared to dolly your display. Every effort should be made to clear your vehicle as soon as possible after
unloading to allow access for other artists.
21. Art Fest Naples will abide by the Code of Ordinances of the City of Naples Rules and Regulations regarding
the orderly conduct of artists, volunteers and attendees of the show: Chapter 28, Article I, Article II, Section 28-
31/28-34, especially anyone disrupting the peace.
APPLICATION is ONLINE
JURY and JUDGING
Artwork will be juried and judged by experienced, qualified and non-biased professionals.
Judging begins at 10 am on Saturday. Award ribbons will be presented on Sunday morning and posted at
the Committee booth. To be eligible for judging, booth displays must be completed by 10 am on Saturday and Booth card with booth number needs to be prominently displayed on right front side of tent.
BEST OF SHOW 2D
BEST OF SHOW 3D
2 AWARDS OF DISTINCTION
2 AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
Application: Sept. 25, 2023
Acceptance: Oct. 16, 2023
Booth Fee Due: Oct. 30, 2023
PAY BY CREDIT CARD ON WEBSITE OR CHECKS for JURY FEE and BOOTH FEE
Returned checks subject to collection fees.
IMAGES (Email images or mail CD):
3 images representative of the work you will be Exhibiting.
1 image of your booth display.
Images may be used for advertising or media promotion unless you specify otherwise.
Single Booth ($475)
End Booth ($100)
Double Booth ($930)
Double and End booths upon availability / acceptance
Clay/ Pottery/Ceramics, Drawing/Graphics, Fiber, Fiber / Wearable Glass, Jewelry, Metal
Mixed Media 2D, Mixed Media 3D, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, Wood.
The applicant does hereby and forever discharge and release Art Fest Naples, St.Vincent de Paul, show director, volunteers, committee and all and other sponsors and/or volunteers from any loss or damage to their property of the undersigned while in the possession or supervision of Art Fest Naples, and hereby consents to the enforcements of the Art Fest Naples Invitational Rules as set out in the application. Your submission of the application
signifies that you have read the rules and agree to abide by them.