Art Fest Naples
at Fleischmann Park
Park setting in the heart of Naples
EARLY FRIDAY SET-UP
24 HOUR SECURITY
ARTIST RV PARKING
SAT & SUN
COFFEE & PASTRIES
WATER at COMMITTEE TENT
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
Ceramics/Pottery, Drawing, Fiber, Wearable Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Metal, Mixed Media, Other, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, Watercolor, Wood.
SATURDAY 10 a.m. to 5 p.m and SUNDAY 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
SET-UP FRIDAY 1/15/21 8:30 a.m.
SINGLE Booth Fee
Upon approval due to limited availability
CITY OF NAPLES SPECIAL EVENT REQUIREMENTS
FOR TENTS AND COOKING.
FROM THE FIRE-RESCUE DEPARTMENT 239-213-4900
Applications should include (3) three images of your work and (1) one image of booth presentation.
1. EMAIL images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer, you may mail a CD of images to the P.O. address.
2. PAYMENT can be made online at the left side of this page or with a check mailed to Art Fest Naples at the above address.
Application Deadline: Oct 15, 2020 - CLOSED Notification of Acceptance: Nov 12, 2020
Art Fest Naples Invitational at Fleischmann Park has a history of supporting fine arts and fine crafts for 24 years!
By showcasing artists who exhibit their original hand-crafted work, the community as well as visitors from other states have an opportunity to meet these creative folks and learn about their process. And purchase beautiful and meaningful works of art! Our other goal is to contribute a portion of net proceeds to a local Naples charity.
Artist Fees: SINGLE BOOTH $400 END BOOTH (additional) $100 DOUBLE BOOTH $800
(Payment options bottom left of page)
1. Cancellations made by notifying Art Fest Naples:
After Dec 14 – partial booth fee may be refunded depending on the date and circumstances.
2. Refunds are not made for any act of God, and/or due to the weather conditions.
3. If the City of Naples should cancel the show related to a change in Coronavirus before Dec 14 – booth fee will be
refunded. If after Dec 14 – partial booth fee will be refunded and special consideration will be given for Accepted
artists to exhibit in the 2022 show.
4. Check-in day is Jan. 15, 2021. Please call if you will be arriving after 5 pm or if you need to arrange a Saturday morning
set-up time. Otherwise, we will consider this a No Show. Thank you.
ART FEST NAPLES
at Fleischmann Park